I lie under the naked sky
Staring at the dark blanket with million stars,
A sailor’s guide, the nature’s pride
An astrologer’s goal, an enlightened soul
I see it as a mere hole,
Revealing a brighter world on the other end
And carrying the cold frost wind,
into my warm blanket
giving me chills of hope
that light was not so
far
Next morning,
I will be on the brighter end
And the other world will lie in the dark,
Glaring at me through the gleaming holes
With the same hope of a light,
Into their dark world
We belong to different worlds
Where my sun is your moon
Your night is my noon
But at the end of the day
Like siblings,
We share the same blanket every night
Whispering to each other,
Through our tiny messengers called star
A message to not give up hope
Coz the light is not
so far..
OMG...........such a heart melting piece of writing......carved with strange belief and colored with infinite hope!!
ReplyDelete1.) Please accept my apology for reading it so late.
ReplyDelete2.) After reading this, I feel privileged to be on your subscriber's list. This is awesome.
3.) I connected to some lines, but maybe not in the same context as yours. I request you to tell me more.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVery Thoughtful, Mystic, Inspiring. Your thoughts are heavenly. You are a Dark Knight. Feeling privileged :)
ReplyDelete