Watching the churn and roll of waves, resting in the shadow of stars,
Sitting by my side, you reach for my hand.
I felt a tingle in my stomach, and blood rushed through my heart,
Suddenly everything seemed so perfect, on the moonlight-washed sand.
The sturdy grip and promising warmth of your hand made me feel protected;
and I noted you staring at me through the corner of my eye,
I tried to regain myself though it seems impossible this time;
and I managed to look at you, as within you my senses are so willing to die.
Your sea-deep eyes reflecting the spark of your love,
And our hearts beating rhythmically to the musical breeze.
You lift your other hand to brush a hair strand away from my face;
The brief touch of your fingers on my cheek,
set my body numb and my soul at ease.
Coming back to now,
I was dead-aware of the fact that
The more I'll get of you, the more I'll lose of me,
and the moment I lost you, I had nothing myself left in me.
Here I'm today, alone on the shore
Just to tell you something, I never tried before.
The waves seem to be dead, and the stars are gone;
You are no longer by my side, to take my hand in yours.
I carry a pain in my soul, that will persist within me;
with a cramp in my heart, and my life refusing me.
But you know my Love!!
I still feel your eyes following me,
and i can hear you calling my name.
I still preserve the remnants of your touch on my cheek;
and feel like hugging your strong imaginative frame.
I treasure myself for being so full of you,
Here I promise to keep you alive,
In memories so close,and Love so true....
very touching...I can feel ur words...amazing..keep it up..waiting for some more 4m u...
ReplyDeletelovely...
ReplyDeleteNot a bad start at all !!! Some real experience??? Waiting for more of such romantic pieces 4m ur creative mind....
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
ReplyDeletethe blog design is very sweet and romantic!
The poem is well-written and has a warm feeling!
Keep writing!
Positive: Awesome template selection
ReplyDeleteJust the perfect start 1 cud hav given..
Para 3rd and the last 1 are really good
Negative: Not much negative ponits.. but para2 cud
hav been more connected..
True to a great degree.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete"I was dead-aware of the fact that
ReplyDeleteThe more I'll get of you, the more I'll lose of me,
and the moment I lost you, I had nothing myself left in me.
Here I'm today, alone on the shore
Just to tell you something, I never tried before.
The waves seem to be dead, and the stars are gone;
You are no longer by my side, to take my hand in yours.
I carry a pain in my soul, that will persist within me;
with a cramp in my heart, and my life refusing me."
The best part this is. You have a new fan in me now. :)